Menu for Week of June 16, 2014 – As World Cup Kicks Off, We Kickstart Into Action!
It is another big week in Atlanta and here at The Spotted Trotter! Yesterday, the US played Ghana in some World Cup action (WHAT A WIN!!!!), the Braves are in town, and our Kickstarter was just approved for The Cockentrice! Bring the Meaty Goodness on! Oh YEAH!
We are super excited about the Kickstarter and can’t wait to share some more of the details once everything is completely nailed down. Not sure what Kickstarter is? For small businesses like us, it’s all about crowd-sourcing, and is often the only way, especially in a tough lending environment, for businesses to get the final funds they need to finish a project. Educate yourself about the concept by clicking HERE. For our Kickstarter, we think you’ll enjoy the rewards we worked hard to create, and we can promise you that lots of delicious meats are involved. Did we mention that we are breaking ground over at The Cockentrice this week? Everything is finally pulling together! WE WILL BE LAUNCHING THE KICKSTARTER ON TUESDAY JUNE 24TH AT 9 AM.
For all of you soccer fans, make The Spotted Trotter part of your tradition, and make sure you are stocked up for the US’s next match against Portugal this Sunday! We have a case full and stocked with beautiful sausages after a crazy weekend. Don’t some Beer Brauts sound delicious right now? Or have you tried our crepinettes? This week the crepinettes are Pork Belly & Gruyere (our mouths are watering just thinking about it!)
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Beer Braut
- Chicken Currywurst
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Smoked Pork Belly & Gruyere
- Tasso w/Golden Raisins
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Shittake and oyster mushrooms (Sparta Imperial Mushroom and 5th Kingdom)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) – New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) – New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) – New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) – New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) – New Retail Item!
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA) – New Retail Item!
- Sfoglini Pasta (NY, NY) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine – New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrement