Menu for the Weekend of September 30th, 2016 – New Meaty Goodness!
Hello Fellow Meat Eaters!
We have been working hard at The Spotted Trotter and have all sorts of new Meaty deliciousness that we would like to introduce to you! For all the sandwich lovers out there we have perfected our very own Roast Beef! We also have Blood Ham and an amazing Deviled Tasso Ham (for all of those who love it hot and spicy!) The Deviled Tasso Ham spreads perfectly on sandwiches or is a great appetizer. We would also like to introduce to you our Red Dragon sausage which is a traditional spicy Welsh sausage with leeks. This week we have 2 crepinettes – Bacon & Gruyere and our original recipe Galician which main ingredient is chorizo! Additionaly we have some special Mini Hot Dogs this weekend along with Duck Confit and an amazing Spiced American Middle (think spicy cured pork loin)! To top it all off, we are now carrying Bone Broth (pork and beef) for all of those broth lovers!
We hope to see you this weekend for these amazing treats and more! Please give us your feedback so we can keep it coming!
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Red Dragon
- Beer Braut
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Hanger Steaks
- Dry Aged Ribeyes
- Dry Aged New York Strip Steak
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Pork Shoulder
- Whole Chickens (White Oak Pastures)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- D’Artagnan Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
- Spanish Pork Terrine
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Duck Prosciutto
- Bacon & Gruyere
- Galician (chorizo)
- Spanish Chorizo
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs (Beef)
- Blood Bacon
- Bacon Ends – perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bone Broth!!
- Bacon Butter
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Meadow Creek (Grayson)
- Woodsman & Wife (The Chinaman)
- Woodsman & Wife (Jersey Girl)
- St. Jerome (Kenny’s Farmhouse)
- Smoked KY. Bleu (Kenny’s Farmhouse)
- Cana Oveja
- P’tit Basque
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co. (at Krog St. Market location)
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- Georgia Sourdough Crackers (Atlanta, GA) –NEW!!
- The Sauce Company Gourmet Ketchup and Vinegar BBQ Sauce (Lilburn, GA)–NEW!!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce (Kentucky)
- Sfoglini Pasta (Brooklyn, New York)
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Verdant Kitchen Bare Ginger, Crystallized Ginger and Ginger Ale (Savannah, GA)
- Carolina Plantation Rice and Grits (Darlington, SC)
- Hughes Farm Sorghum Syrup (Young Harris, GA)
- Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil (Lakeland, GA)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Ayocote Blanco
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- Culture Magazine