Menu for the Week of September 8, 2014 – Tailgating Time!
Now that football season is underway, it is time to fire up that grill and let the tailgating season of 2014 begin! And here at The Spotted Trotter, tailgating = sausages, dogs, steaks and lots of Meaty Goodness!! We have some mouth watering, delicious meat for you to grill up this week, and, well, every week through Superbowl Sunday – Knockwurst, Rosso, SWOT, you name it. We even have some tasty new mustard for you to slather on some H&F Bread Co. buns to go with your link of choice. Or what about some unbelievable mortadella and bologna that make an unforgettable sandwich? Oh Yeah! Go Dawgs! Go Falcons!
And if the game starts early – we will still be here when you are hungry again!
We are open Tuesdays through Sundays, so see you soon!
Stay Hungry, and Eat Good Meat!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Chicken Fresco
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Pork Belly w/Gruyere
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Bacon Ends- perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bacon Butter —NEW!!
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA)
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky)
- Earth Biscuit Foods Crackers (Atlanta, GA) — NEW!!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France)
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA)
- Storico Fresco Pasta (Atlanta, GA) — NEW!!
- Traditional Raspberry or Honey Candies (Provence, France)
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrement