Menu for the Week of October 13, 2014 – Don’t Forget Boss Day 2014!
Well once again, National Boss Day is this week on the 16th – not that it isn’t always boss’s day at many places of employment! Can’t figure out what to give your boss on this very special day? Want to outshine that brown noser no one can stand!? Why not some tasty sausage or a delicious salami! What boss wouldn’t be grateful for a Spotted Trotter bag full of Meaty Goodness!
But my boss is vegetarian you say. Don’t fear, we have tasty goodness for them too! Cheeses! Pastas! Honey! Salt! Soy Sauce (bourbon barrel aged soy sauce, not your average grocery store soy sauce!)! With a bag full of meaty (or other) goodness as a present, you will surely be named employee of the month. And since you’ve now been awarded Employee of the Month, why don’t you treat yourself with picking up some delicious meaty treats for yourself as well. You’ve earned it!
Once again, don’t thank The Spotted Trotter, thank yourself for being smart enough to give your boss some MEAT!
And just another reminder — don’t forget to visit us on Wednesday October 15th when we are debuting “A Picnic For 2”, where we put together pre-made boards of a few salamis, cheese, and H&F Bread all for only $25! All you need to do is bring a bottle or 2 of wine and company! Feel free to sit on our patio and enjoy!
We are also starting to take pre-orders for White Oak Pastures Thanksgiving turkeys! Make sure to place your order on our website at http://thespottedtrotter.com/preorders/
We will see you soon!
Stay Hungry, and Eat Good Meat!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Bacon Cheeseburger
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Asian Lamb
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Bacon Ends- perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bacon Butter —NEW!!
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA)
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky)
- Earth Biscuit Foods Crackers (Atlanta, GA) — NEW!!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France)
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA)
- Storico Fresco Pasta (Atlanta, GA) — NEW!!
- Traditional Raspberry or Honey Candies (Provence, France)
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrement