Menu for the Week of May 5, 2014 – Charcuterie on the Patio
Hello Patio Lovers!
One of the best things about this time of year, among all the other amazing things we have been posting about, is the beautiful weather and soaking up some patio sunshine. The Spotted Trotter has just that, a beautiful patio! We just put in some brand new shiny red picnic tables for your enjoyment. Imagine yourself along with a few friends on the patio with some Spotted Trotter salumi, pate, cheese, bread and a bottle of wine. That’s right! Bring a bottle of wine over and relax and laugh a little while eating GOOD MEAT and cheese! Don’t forget to bring some glasses and a corkscrew. We will see you soon!
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Bacon Cheeseburger
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Gullah Ham
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Porkchop & Applesauce
- Tasso w/Raisen
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Lamb Xuong
- Salami Cotto
- Duck Salami with Pine Nuts
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Pate Gelee
- Spanish Lamb w/Toasted Almonds and Dates
- Spring Rabbit w/Honey Carrot Aspic
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Brebis (Many Fold Farm)
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Plank Road (Caramont Farm)
- Red Row (Caramont Farm)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) — New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) — New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) — New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) — New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) — New Retail Item!
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA) — New Retail Item!
- Sfoglini Pasta (NY, NY) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Many Fold Fresh Farm Eggs (Chattahoochee Hills, GA)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Brother Magazine — New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)