Menu for the Week of March 31, 2014- Masters, Catering & Spring Lamb
Spring is here, which means a few things in Georgia — one being that the Masters in Augusta is almost here! For everyone here at The Spotted Trotter that means we are in Full Swing preparing for the Masters and the homes we are catering for. We are taking a crew down to Augusta and catering breakfast and dinner everyday for 8 days for 2 houses of spectators and supporters of good meat. That means for 8 days, 100 lucky golf lovers are eating The Spotted Trotter! Envious? Hungry for more details? How about considering booking The Spotted Trotter for your very own private dinner of your 15 closest friends? Why not celebrate your wedding with a beautiful board of charcuterie for all of your guests? What about that work party where you are dreading another terrible tray of orange cheese and deli ham? We are here for YOU! The Spotted Trotter can meet all of your catering needs. Give us a call, we know you are hungry for good meat!
Don’t forget that Sunday April 20th is Easter, so make sure you place your orders now for Spring Leg of Lamb and our Delicious Hams! We will have some beautiful meats for Easter Sunday, so get them ordered today!!
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Breakfast Sausage
- Mexican Chorizo
- Parsley & Cheese
- Veal Bockwurst
- Chicken Currywurst
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Gullah Ham
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Rabbit & Fig
- Tasso & Raisen
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Lamb Xuong
- Salami Cotto
- Duck Salami with Pine Nuts
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Pate Gelee
- Spanish Lamb w/Toasted Almonds and Dates
- Spring Rabbit w/Honey Carrot Aspic
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Brebis (Many Fold Farm)
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Plank Road (Caramont Farm)
- Red Row (Caramont Farm)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- The Spotted Trotter Citron Curd – New Retail Item!
- The Spotted Trotter Persimmon and Apple Butter – New Retail Item!
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) – New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) – New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) – New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) – New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) – New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Many Fold Fresh Farm Eggs (Chattahoochee Hills, GA)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Brother Magazine – New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)