Menu for the Week of March 24, 2014 – Family Traditions
We love good food at The Spotted Trotter! So it is no surprise that we are always curious about family traditions involving cooking-up good meat. There is nothing better than listening to someone describe their own family tradition of grilling, roasting, braising, or sauteing up some meaty goodness, except of course being able to partake in eating the meal they are describing. Traditions can be magical by bringing one back to specific moments in time or creating new memories with family and friends. Here in the South where Sunday Supper is a tradition for many, we can supply you with Steaks, Chops, or Smoked Chickens. What about BBQ’s or picnics in the park? We have you covered with sausages or burgers for you to grill. Having a dinner party? We can help you create a charcuterie plate your family will never forget. The Spotted Trotter wants to be a part of YOUR FAMILY TRADITIONS, so come on over to the shop and create a new memory!
What is one of your favorite meat cooking traditions? Hit us up on Facebook and let us know!
Speaking of family traditions, Sunday April 20th is Easter, so make sure you place your orders now for Spring Leg of Lamb and our Delicious Hams! We will have some beautiful meats for Easter Sunday, so get them ordered today!!
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Breakfast Sausage
- Mexican Chorizo
- Parsley & Cheese
- Irish Bangers
- Black Cherry & Pork
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Gullah Ham
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Smoked Serranno
- Pork Chop & Applesauce
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Lamb Xuong
- Salami Cotto
- Duck Salami with Pine Nuts
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Pate Gelee
- Spanish Lamb w/Toasted Almonds and Dates
- Spring Rabbit w/Honey Carrot Aspic
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Brebis (Many Fold Farm)
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Plank Road (Caramont Farm)
- Red Row (Caramont Farm)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- The Spotted Trotter Citron Curd — New Retail Item!
- The Spotted Trotter Persimmon and Apple Butter — New Retail Item!
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) — New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) — New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) — New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) — New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Many Fold Fresh Farm Eggs (Chattahoochee Hills, GA)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Brother Magazine — New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)