Menu for the Week of June 30, 2014 – Happy July 4th!
We have been waiting with great anticipation for the 4th of July here at The Spotted Trotter for weeks now! Fireworks, Peachtree Road Race, Burgers and Sausages, Grilling, Family, Friends, and more Burgers – what could be better!? Oh yeah, an AWESOME start to our KICKSTARTER where we have already raised 18% of our total funds just in the first week! You guys are THE BEST!!! Follow our progress by clicking here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1424019445/the-spotted-trotters-first-restaurant or if you haven’t had a chance to read about our Kickstarter and support us, please do so. Although we have had a great first week, we need to continue at this pace to reach our goal, which is going to be tough (but doable) because we are campaigning right in the middle of summer vacation time. So, if you haven’t committed 10 of your closest friends to supporting, please pledge and reach out to them as well. We couldn’t be more grateful to all of you for your support so far!
This year for the first time ever The Spotted Trotter WILL BE OPEN ON FRIDAY, JULY 4TH to support all of your meaty goodness needs! And we will have some treats in store for you! Lots of burgers, extra buns, PORCHETTA, steaks, and sausages galore. So no matter what your plans include – a picnic, the beach, fireworks on the square, we have what you need. AND, if you plan to celebrate in to the weekend or the 4th is the start of your summer vacation, please consider stopping by the shop or the farmers markets on your way out of town and stocking up for your beach week.
See you soon!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Parsley & Cheese
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Beer Brauts
- Rabbit Boudin
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Pork w/smoked serrano
- Braised collards
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Shittake and oyster mushrooms (Sparta Imperial Mushroom and 5th Kingdom)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) – New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) – New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) – New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) – New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) – New Retail Item!
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA) – New Retail Item!
- Sfoglini Pasta (NY, NY) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine – New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrement