Menu for the Week of June 2, 2014 – No Beach or Mountain Escape Is Complete Without TST!
Now that things are starting to calm down here at The Spotted Trotter after a couple of crazy busy weekends, we are definitely focused on some R&R time. Well, we actually have a lot to do, but we are dreaming about it anyway. However, I am positive that all of you meat fans are planning either a sun filled, relaxing beach getaway or a calm, therapeutic hike up north to the mountains. Well, you don’t want to go hungry on your drive so stock up on some Peppered Umami jerky or nosh on a Petite Sec snack stick. Who knows what type of jerky those gas stations in the middle of nowhere carry! Or, what about some Spanish Chorizo to accompany that fish you fantasize catching? Sausage for your shrimp boil? Pastrami and cheese for your lunch? And you need a solid breakfast to start your day either swimming or zip lining down the mountain! Do you smell the Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper bacon sizzling? You need GOOD MEAT! Make your vacation delicious this year!
Stop on by the shop this week and we can help pack your cooler with plenty of Meaty Goodness!
Have a great week, and we will see you soon!
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Parsley & Cheese
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Asian Lamb
- Pork and Mayhaw
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Plank Road (Caramont Farm)
- Red Row (Caramont Farm)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) – New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) – New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) – New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) – New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) – New Retail Item!
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA) – New Retail Item!
- Sfoglini Pasta (NY, NY) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine – New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)