Menu for the Week of July 14, 2014 – Summer Time is Kickin’!
Hello Atlanta and Friends!
Now that we are deep into July and the middle of another Hot Atlanta Summer, we know that you don’t need to be reminded of all the delicious GOOD MEAT we have to offer. Whether you want to grill, bbq, or take the easy (and cooler) route with a few salamis, cheese and bread, The Spotted Trotter has what you need! Come visit us at the shop or better yet visit us at one of the three farmers markets we are at each week. Every week we sell our Meaty Goodness at the East Atlanta Village Market, Peachtree Road Farmers Market and Grant Park Farmers Market. What better way to pick up some MEAT and some tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion to make a fantastic summer meal! And if you get hungry at the markets be sure to try one of Crepemasters’ crepes made with our Sorghum Cured Bacon or our Pastrami. Or try one of our hot dogs that Doggy Dogs tops with some Peach BBQ or Sauerkraut. Summer sure is GOOD!
The weekly update on Our KICKSTARTER has us at 31% of our total funds met in the past 3 weeks and a total of 217 supporters! We couldn’t have done this without you, and we are really proud of this start! However we can’t do this without the support of everyone and we need to raise an additional $64,000 by August 8th. Follow our progress by clicking here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1424019445/the-spotted-trotters-first-restaurant or if you haven’t had a chance to read about our Kickstarter and support us, please do so. Every small pledge makes a huge difference, and we think we have some pretty awesome rewards in there to entice you! And if the above link isn’t enough of an incentive, we hope that an awesome new Butcher and Cheese Shop next to the restaurant will be, or our PATIO facing the Beltine!! Details to follow next week! So stay tuned!
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Breakfast Brauts
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
- Pate Campagne
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Pork w/smoked serrano
- Braised collards
- Peach & Pork
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Shittake and oyster mushrooms (Sparta Imperial Mushroom and 5th Kingdom)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Garretts Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) — New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) — New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) — New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) — New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) — New Retail Item!
- Malvi Marshmallow Confections (Cumming, GA) — New Retail Item!
- Sfoglini Pasta (NY, NY) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine — New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrement