Menu for the Week of January 29, 2015 – Prepare for The Game That Shall Not Be Named
Are you ready for some hot dogs…and then some football?! We decided to make things a little easier for you this year by creating a little game day pack to feed you and your friends this coming weekend. It contains all the essentials to make the Superbowl more exciting and more tasty. Our special includes a pack of hot dogs, a pound of our house burger blend, a chef’s choice charcuterie, a cheese picked out by our cheesemonger Scott, jerky and H&F buns. Each pack is enough to feed 6- 10 people, or just one really hungry bro, and all comes in our Spotted Trotter reusable bag.
Make sure you are eating well before, during, and after the game with our Big Game Special pack, cause let’s face it our charcuterie is the only thing that will make the half-time show any better. While you’re picking up all the supplies make sure you pick up some more goodies (have you tried our new sandwiches!!) when you stop by either the Krog Street location or Hosea, both open until 7 pm on Sunday. Pre-order yours today through our website http://thespottedtrotter.com/preorders/.
If sporting events aren’t really your thing, don’t forget that The Cockentrice will be open from 5:30 pm until 11:00 pm. You can chow down on some delicious Crispy Ginger Short Ribs, or have a pret a mangiare nightcap and a customizable charcuterie platter. No matter what your plans are for February 1, you can’t go wrong if you include The Spotted Trotter.
Stay tuned for some upcoming changes to our operating hours including opening Mondays at The Spotted Trotter on Hosea!
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Lamb Merguez
- 3 Cheese and Parsley
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Bacon and Greens
- Rise Up! Chicken Red Hots
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop! Custom cuts available at Krog St.!!
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Dry Aged Ribeyes
- Dry Aged New York Strip Steak
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Pork Shoulder
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Whole Chickens (White Oak Pastures)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- D’Artagnan Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
- Pate Campagne
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Mushroom and Duck
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Bacon Ends- perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bacon Butter –NEW!!
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Many Fold Farm Eggs
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA)
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce (Kentucky)
- Earth Biscuit Foods Crackers (Atlanta, GA)
- Sfoglini Pasta (Brooklyn, New York) – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
- Edmond Fallot Grain Mustard (Dijon, France) – NEW!!
- Traditional Raspberry or Citrus Candies (Provence, France)
- Huile d’Olive Papillon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (France) – NEW!!
- Vinaigre Balsamique – Italie
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Verdant Kitchen Crystallized Ginger and Ginger Ale (Savannah, GA) – NEW!!
- Carolina Plantation Rice and Grits (Darlington, SC) – NEW!!
- Bang Bang Candy Company Simple Syrups (Nashville, TN) – NEW!!
- McClary Bros. Scrub Sodas (Detroit, MI) – NEW!!
- Hughes Farm Sorghum Syrup (Young Harris, GA) – NEW!!
- Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil (Lakeland, GA) – NEW!!
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Ayocote Blanco
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)