Menu for the Week of January 20, 2014 — Updates on TST’s Expansion Projects!
First of all, thanks to everyone who has been voting in the Fed Ex Small Business Contest — we already have over 400 votes! Just a reminder, the voting runs through February 23rd and you can vote once per day — In fact, try it yourself now by clicking on this link: I Support Small Business!
In other news, we thought we’d take today’s post to update everyone on our expansions. The expansion at our current facility is about a week away from being finished. When it’s done, we’ll occupy Suites A, B & C, and we’ll have a curing room ready to be filled that is three times larger than our current start-up version. It’s all very exciting, and we’re really looking forward to having a more consistent line of products available year-round. The Kirkwood Center has been the perfect place for us to start and grow our fledgling business. On this note, we have just learned that the Cross Fit studio that occupies about 2800 square feet on the other side of the building is not renewing their lease and has left, so we are looking for a new neighbor! For anyone whose been to our shop, you know that the Center needs some new blood to bring more people to our side of town. If you have ideas or want to take a look, email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you in touch with our Landlord. We know the perfect business is out there!
On the Krog Street Market front, we can barely contain ourselves because we are meeting with our architects this Friday to go over the “final” drawings that should be ready for permitting. We are really excited about the design we’ve seen so far, but we cannot wait to see what it looks like fleshed out. It’s finally starting to feel real now. If you haven’t been by the old Stove Works building lately, you should definitely swing by. Enjoy a walk or bike ride on the Beltline, and then walk 100 yards over to our new space and take a look inside. Envision yourself with a cocktail on our 600 square foot patio. It’s what we do every day when we drive by, and we highly recommend it.
Thanks again for your support as we enter this next phase of our business. As for the delicious food we’re offering, please check out the menu below and don’t forget that Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day are on the horizon. Don’t wait too long to get your orders in!
Lastly and MOST importantly…. PORK CHOPS AND APPLESAUCE Crepinettes are Back!!
Stay Hungry Atlanta!
- English Breakfast
- Chicken Currywurst
- Beer Braut
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Rise up Chicken Red Hot
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Gullah Ham
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Pork Chops and Applesauce!
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Lamb Xuong
- Salami Cotto
- Duck Salami with Pine Nuts
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Bacon and Roasted Mushroom
- Pork Belly Wrapped Fig with Pistachio
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Stackhouse (Spinning Spider)
- Fortsonia (Nature’s Harmony) (Limited Run)
- Ardi Gasna (Pyrenees Mountains)
- Bayley Hazen Blue (Jasper Hill Farm)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Rd.)
- Georgia Gold (Nature’s Harmony)
- Hunkadora (Prodigal Farm)
- Rocky Battle Blue (Sequatchie Cove)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Bloomsbury (Caramont Farm)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- The Spotted Trotter Citron Curd — New Retail Item!
- The Spotted Trotter Persimmon and Apple Butter — New Retail Item!
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) — New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) — New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) — New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Brother Magazine — New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)