Menu for the Week of February 10, 2015 – Big Changes for Our Small Business!
Hear ye! Hear ye! Our store hours are changing! We are augmenting our store hours to better suit you. Both locations will now be open the same days for the same hours. No longer will you fret over whether or not one location is open compared to the other when that craving for a hot dog kicks in. Rest-assured that both are available to you as follows:
11 AM – 7 PM Monday through Friday
10 AM – 7 PM on Saturdays
11 AM – 6 PM on Sundays!
That’s seven days a week! Wowzas! This is HUGE for The Spotted Trotter. As many of you long time fans may already know, the last time we changed our business hours was way back in November of 2012! Can you believe that there was a time when we were only open from 4 pm – 8 pm, Wednesday through Sunday? The times, they are a changin’.
Now for more exciting GROWTH news — The Spotted Trotter and The Cockentrice are Hiring! Everyday we’re growing faster, better, STRONGER. We are taking Atlanta by storm and can’t wait to bring in more enthusiastic employees! We are looking for retail, production cooks, sous chefs, pastry chefs, line cooks and front of house immediately. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate, organized, and has the desire to be the best while working for The Best. Do you have a passion for good food made the right way? Do you have a strong attention to detail and consider yourself to be an organized individual? We need you! We’d love to find someone who comes with at least 2 years in fine dining or in a boutique retail shop. Being a small growing business, we need someone who can take initiative and lead. We hope you enjoy wearing lots of different hats!
Email your resume to: hendricks@thespottedtrotter.
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- 3 Cheese and Parsley
- Bacon and Greens
- Chicken Breakfast with Pear and Goat Cheese
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop! Custom cuts available at Krog St.!!
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Dry Aged Ribeyes
- Dry Aged New York Strip Steak
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Pork Shoulder
- Whole Rabbits
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Chickens (White Oak Pastures)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- D’Artagnan Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
- Pate Campagne
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Mushroom and Duck
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Bacon Ends- perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bacon Butter –NEW!!
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Many Fold Farm Eggs
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA)
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce (Kentucky)
- Earth Biscuit Foods Crackers (Atlanta, GA)
- Sfoglini Pasta (Brooklyn, New York) – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
- Edmond Fallot Grain Mustard (Dijon, France) – NEW!!
- Traditional Raspberry or Citrus Candies (Provence, France)
- Huile d’Olive Papillon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (France) – NEW!!
- Vinaigre Balsamique – Italie
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Verdant Kitchen Bare Ginger, Crystallized Ginger and Ginger Ale (Savannah, GA) – NEW!!
- Carolina Plantation Rice and Grits (Darlington, SC) – NEW!!
- Bang Bang Candy Company Simple Syrups (Nashville, TN) – NEW!!
- McClary Bros. Scrub Sodas (Detroit, MI) – NEW!!
- Hughes Farm Sorghum Syrup (Young Harris, GA) – NEW!!
- Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil (Lakeland, GA) – NEW!!
- Cacao Atlanta Salame Di Cioccolato (Atlanta, GA) – NEW!!
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Ayocote Blanco
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)