Menu for the Week of December 26, 2011 — HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sorry for the late post everyone, but hope you all enjoyed your Holidays last week — thank you to everyone who made us a part of their family tradition! Now, you have one last chance before we say good-bye to 2011 to EAT GOOD MEAT! Just a reminder that we will be CLOSED on Sunday (New Years Day) and we will be open only 9-2 on Saturday, New Years Eve! Just like last week’s meat marathon, we have already received a LOT of pre-orders, so if you have your heart set on something below, we suggest coming in early OR calling and asking us to set something aside.
- Dried Cherry & Pork
- English Breakfast
- Lamb Merguez
- Brandy Rabbit Boudin
- Parsley & 3 Cheese
- Irish Bangers
- Veal Bologna
- Sweet Hot Italian (Bulk/Frozen Only)
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- Dry-Aged Ribeye (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Porkchop (Brasstown) (very limited quantity)
- Whole Rabbits
- Duck Breast
- Standing Rib Roast (very limited quantity)
- Whole, Smoked Chickens
- Chicken Liver
- Rabbit & Pork Belly
- Lamb with Feta and Shallots
- Petit Sec
- Pepperoni – sold out for the next appx. two weeks!
- Spanish Chorizo – sold out for the next appx. two weeks!
- Genoa – sold out for the next appx. two weeks!
- Toscano – sold out for the next appx. two weeks!
- Black Pepper & Sorghum – sold out for the next appx. two weeks!
Un / Smoked
- Pork Belly & Beef Hot Dogs — New in retail!
- Sorghum Cured Pork Belly
- Beef Pastrami
- English Back Bacon
- Duck Fat / Lard Mix
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Bloomsbury (Caramont Cow) – New Item! Perfect with Champagne!!!
- Oconee Bell (Spinning Spider) — We only had 2 of these last week to test, but received another shipment because they were a hit!
- Black Mountain Bleu (Spinning Spider)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Coppinger (Sequatchie Cove)
- Assorted baguettes & pretzel bread from H&F Bakery
- Apple Butter (Fairywood Thicket)
- Fairy Fire Pepper Jelly (Fairywood Thicket)
- Jalapeno Lime Fiesta Jelly (Fairywood Thicket)
- Berry Medley Jam (Fairywood Thicket)
- Sorghum Syrup (Hughe’s Farm)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Quince Paste
- Blue Cheese-Stuffed Olives
- Chianti Wine Jelly
- Balsamic Vinegar Pear Spread
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — ** Reduced to $15 ea. through year end! **
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- Assorted Handmade Cutting Boards (Doc’s Woodturning)
- Salami Cutting Boards (Doc’s Woodturning)
- Meatpaper Magazine
- Flavors Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Mr. Bacon Magnets
- Bacon Ornaments
- Bacon Wallet