Menu for the Week of December 16, 2013 — Merry MEATY Christmas!
Okay All you Meat Maniacs,
So, Better late than never? I apologize for my radical tardiness in getting this up, with all the poetry writing, eloquent meat manipulation, and just plain “being Miley”, I gotta say, its been a crazy past few days. I want to wish each and every person that has graced us with their patronage over the past year and the holiday season, a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year! Megan and I are about to take on the mother load next year and I hope you all be there to share in our passion, hard work, and love for great food! We are so looking forward to seeing each and every one of you at the new location and want you to know, we wouldn’t be here without all of you, THANK YOU!! Look for us soon as we put it all on the table, we will be bringing a lot of love to the game! I wish you all a prosperous and healthy new year!
Just to give you some insight for the holiday items that have been prepared, we want to offer you some delicous treat that arent normally on the menu and they are:
Lamb and Espellette Terrine, Pate Campagne, Lamb Ragu Pies, Smoked Pork Chops in Chimichurri, Foie Gras Torchon with Truffle and Brandy, Foie Gras Torchon with Truffle and Pistchio, The NEW Southern Smashed Salami Noisette (with Cayenne and Peanuts), Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry Aspic and Clementine, Bourbon Glazed Ham Hocks and much, more. We will be here Monday the 23rd and Monday the 30th, We will be closed: X-mas Eve and Day and New Year Eve and Day! So come see us and load up and Remember eat less meat just…EAT GOOD MEAT!!! Love you Atlanta, if I don’t see you in the pasture, I’ll see you in the future. 2014 is gonna be a BLAST!!!
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Mexican Chorizo
- English Breakfast
- Chicken Currywurst
- Beet Borderlaise
- Lamb Merguez
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Brandy Rabbit Boudin
- Rise up Chicken Red Hot
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Gullah Ham
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
Lamb and Feta..YUM!
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Lamb Xuong
- Salami Cotto
- Duck Salami with Pine Nuts
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Bacon and Roasted Mushroom
- Pork Belly Wrapped Fig with Pistachio
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Stackhouse (Spinning Spider)
- Fortsonia (Nature’s Harmony) (Limited Run)
- Ardi Gasna (Pyrenees Mountains)
- Bayley Hazen Blue (Jasper Hill Farm)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Rd.)
- Georgia Gold (Nature’s Harmony)
- Hunkadora (Prodigal Farm)
- Rocky Battle Blue (Sequatchie Cove)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Bloomsbury (Caramont Farm)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- The Spotted Trotter Citron Curd — New Retail Item!
- The Spotted Trotter Persimmon and Apple Butter — New Retail Item!
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) — New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) — New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) — New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Brother Magazine — New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)