Menu for the Week of December 15, 2014 – Deck the Halls with Boughs of Ham Hocks!
Rib roasts! Crown Roasts! and Charcuterie, oh my! The holidays are fast approaching and time is running out to get your orders submitted. Need a platter of salumi and cheeses to show off at that holiday party? A massive prime rib roast to spoil your friends and family? Or how about something different like a pork loin crown roast or porchetta for a little wow factor? We have all of that, and more!
We can put together a charcuterie and cheese platter filled with decadent cheeses and delicious meats. We will customize your tray to meet your demands, dietary restrictions, price range, or just plain whim. If you are just wanting to bring a little something to the party, we have a selection of pates, salumi, terrines, and snacks to suit any style. Or, order one of our dry-aged rib roasts. Each roast is cut and tied to order. These are going fast, so reserve yours today.
The last day for orders will be December 19th. Remember, all orders will be taken through our online ordering system at www.thespottedtrotter.com/preorders, and confirmed by one of our lovely retail specialists.
Finally — GIFT CARDS ARE HERE! Are you in a total panic about that last stocking stuffer or what to get that special meat eater? We have customized gift cards now available for sale at all of our locations, including The Cockentrice cards for the restaurant. Although no one likes to admit it, EVERYONE prefers gift cards instead of that terrible sweater you’re thinking about getting…..
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Chicken, Pear, and Goat Cheese
- Bacon Cheeseburger
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop! Custom cuts available at Krog St.!!
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Dry Aged Ribeyes
- Dry Aged New York Strip Steak
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Pork Shoulder
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Whole Chickens (White Oak Pastures)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
- Pate Campagne
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Rabbit and Fig
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Salami Cotto
- Hot DogsVeal Bologna
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- BaconBacon Ends- perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Paris Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bacon Butter –NEW!!
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Nickeljack (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA)
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky)
- Earth Biscuit Foods Crackers (Atlanta, GA)
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France)
- Edmond Fallot Grain Mustard (Dijon, France) – NEW!!
- Traditional Raspberry or Honey Candies (Provence, France)
- Huile d’Olive Papillon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (France) – NEW!!
- Vinaigre Balsamique – Italie
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Verdant Kitchen Crystallized Ginger and Ginger Ale (Savannah, GA) – NEW!!
- Carolina Plantation Rice (Darlington, SC) – NEW!!
- Bang Bang Candy Company Simple Syrups and Candies (Nashville, TN) – NEW!!
- Frali Gourmet Pastas (Savannah, GA) – NEW!!
- McClary Bros. Scrub Sodas (Detroit, MI) – NEW!!
- Hughes Farm Sorghum Syrup (Young Harris, GA) – NEW!!
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrement (Christmas ornaments, Bacon wallets, Bacon Candy!)
- The Spotted Trotter Koozies – NEW!!