Menu for the Week of April 9, 2012 — Peachtree Road Farmers’ Market Begins Saturday!!
The winter break is finally over, and this Saturday, The Spotted Trotter and your favorite local farmers and artisans make their triumphant return to the Peachtree Road Farmers’ Market at St. Phillips Cathedral in Buckhead. We’re looking forward to another great market season!
For those of you who are market veterans, you’ll be excited to know that this season we have been approved to sell menu items that may overlap with other vendors, including our bacon, breakfast sausage, sweet hot italian, and knock-brauts, just to name a few! Please note, however, that we will not bring every item we have in the retail shop to the markets each week, so if you have a question about whether we’re able to bring something to market, please call us at 404.254.4958 or use the preorder function on the website. We ask that all market orders be received a minimum of 48 hours before each market.
Additionally, starting this week, you can now find us regularly on menus at The Grand Hyatt, Ritz Carlton-Buckhead, Ritz Carlton-Downtown, Sauced in Inman Park, and Cakes & Ale in Decatur. Thank you to Chefs Thomas McKeown, Todd Richards, Brian Jones, Ria Pell, and Billy Allen for the opportunity to be on their menus and for constantly pushing themselves and us to keep raising the bar. What an amazing time for food in this city!
Stay Hungry Atlanta!
- Brandy Rabbit Boudin
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Black Cherry & Pork
- Lamb Merguez
- English Breakfast
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- Note: These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown)
- Flat Iron Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Smoked Whole Chickens
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
Whole Muscle or Cured
- English Back Bacon (rind on)
- Pork & Spicy Mayhaw
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Saucisson L’ail
- Sorghum & Black Pepper
- Hot Dogs — (Three weeks in a row!)
- Veal Mortadella
- Sorghum Cured Pork Belly / Bacon
- Beef Pastrami
- We’re working on this week’s terrines! Please check back!
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints — (candied TST bacon, burnt bourbon sugar ice cream, caramel ripple!)
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! — (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Chocolate LAB (Looking Glass Creamery)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Check back on Wednesday for any updates from Scott!
- Assorted baguettes & pretzel bread from H&F Bakery
- TRU Bee Honey (Nashville, TN)
- Sorghum Syrup (Hughe’s Farm)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Christmas Lima
- Black Calypso
- Good Mother Stallard
- Chianti Wine Jelly
- Blue Cheese-Stuffed Olives
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- Assorted Handmade Cutting Boards (Doc’s Woodturning)
- Salami Cutting Boards (Doc’s Woodturning)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Hanging Bacon Scents
- Bacon Wallet
Remember, you can always use our preorder form to reserve your order in advance. If using this function, PLEASE help us help you by identifying whether you are ordering for pick-up at the retail shop, for delivery at the farmers’ market, or for shipping (charges will apply). Thanks!