Menu for the Week of April 20, 2015 — Join Us for a Special Festival Menu During Inman Park Festival This Weekend!
If you read our post last week, we sent out 2 Uber codes for you to try out. And if you haven’t used them already — this weekend is the perfect excuse to do so. With our new Spotted Trotter location at Krog and the Cockentrice now open for lunch and dinner, we will be in the heart of the 44th Annual Inman Park Festival and Tour of Homes ALL WEEKEND LONG!
As a reminder, here are those codes again:
- New user code: KrogStreet - $20 off any first ride. You can link to get.uber.com/go/KrogStreet
where patrons get get the discount automatically.
- Existing user code: KSMATL - 10% off one trip to/from KSM up to $10. You can link to get.uber.com/go/KSMATL for this code.
Additionally, please note parking will be a little different because of the Festival. During the day at Krog, parking will be $20 (reduced to $10 with validation from a purchase inside the market — HINT HINT). Valet will be available, as usual, but only after 6 p.m. Think about using Uber and MARTA!
But enough about parking! Let’s get to the menu! The Spotted Trotter and Cockentrice will be partnering all weekend to give you an amazing festival experience. Here are the highlights:
- The Cockentrice WILL NOT CLOSE BETWEEN LUNCH AND DINNER Saturday or Sunday, but will remain open starting with lunch at 11 a.m. and staying open through Midnight on Saturday and 11 p.m. on Sunday to accommodate festival goers. Come snag a spot on our patio!
- The Cockentrice will feature its normal menu on Friday, but will be featuring a special Festival Menu all day Saturday and Sunday. We will not take reservations on Saturday or Sunday. So word to the wise — don’t fill up on funnel cakes and sno cones! Enjoy the festival and then come treat yourself to the likes of the following:
- lamb sliders with mint clabber cream, shredded radish, and pickled red onions;
- steamship round (carved to order) with caramelized onion jam, horseradish cream, and rosti potato;
- confit baby back ribs with peach BBQ sauce, ham fat mustard, and pork belly potato salad;
- chopped pork spit-roasted with mojo; and
- our famous hot dogs for the kids or those of you on the go, served with our special dog sauce on an H&F pretzel bun.
- We will also feature chef selection charcuterie plates in three different sizes so your thinking skills can stay back at the festival. We’ll do the hard work for you. Just count the people in your party, figure out how hungry you are, point, and grunt!
- Finally, if you do fill up on funnel cakes, we’ll have lighter nibbles if you just want to come have a drink at the bar or on the patio: house-made spiced pecans, house-made corn nuts, bacon fritters, pickled shrimp, olives and cheese selected by our cheesemonger Scott Stroud, and crispy BBQ pig ears.
Looking forward to our first year as part of the festival and debuting a fun, festival menu. Inman Park has been so great to us and the market so far, so we can’t wait to celebrate another great weekend with them!
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Mexican Chorizo
- Cherry & Pork
- Breakfast Braut
- Rabbit Boudin
- Boudin Blanc
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop! Custom cuts available at Krog St.!!
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Dry Aged Ribeyes
- Dry Aged New York Strip Steak
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Pork Shoulder
- Whole Rabbits
- Whole Chickens (White Oak Pastures)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- D’Artagnan Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Burger Blend
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
- Pate Campagne
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Duck and Mushroom
- Spanish Chorizo
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Salami Cotto
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Bacon Ends- perfect for Salads, Soups, and Sautes!
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Tasso Ham
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Bacon Butter
- Smoked Pig Parts
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Oxtails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Many Fold Farm Eggs
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Condor’s Ruin (Many Fold Farm)
- Garrets Ferry (Many Fold Farm)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Waypoint (Caly Road Creamery)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Road Creamery)
- Red Top (Caly Road Creamery)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bread Co.
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA)
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA)
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce (Kentucky)
- Sfoglini Pasta (Brooklyn, New York)
- Edmond Fallot Grain Mustard (Dijon, France)
- Traditional Raspberry or Citrus Candies (Provence, France)
- Vinaigre Balsamique – Italie
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Verdant Kitchen Bare Ginger, Crystallized Ginger and Ginger Ale (Savannah, GA)
- Carolina Plantation Rice and Grits (Darlington, SC)
- Bang Bang Candy Company Simple Syrups (Nashville, TN)
- McClary Bros. Scrub Sodas (Detroit, MI)
- Hughes Farm Sorghum Syrup (Young Harris, GA)
- Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil (Lakeland, GA)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Ayocote Blanco
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Culture Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)