Menu for the Week of April 16, 2012 — East Atlanta Village Farmers’ Market Begins Thursday!!
One down, two to go! It felt great to get back to the Peachtree Road Market this past Saturday, and now we’re keeping the good times rolling as we expand into our first season ever at the East Atlanta Village Farmers’ Market, which starts this week and occurs from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. every Thursday across from Midway Pub in downtown EAV! Thanks to all of you who are using the preorder function on the website or calling us at 404.254.4958 to reserve your market orders in advance!
So, although not directly related to The Spotted Trotter in the most conventional sense, we couldn’t help but mention that this Saturday, April 21st, Megan and Kevin celebrate their 5-year wedding anniversary. Needless to say, a LOT has happened in these first five years, and so, as we pass this personal milestone (still married and still alive!!!), we wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you so much to all of our friends, family, vendors, and customers for their unwavering support, enthusiasm, and candor since this little venture first appeared on the scene in June 2010. We wouldn’t be where we are — professionally or personally — without all of you, so thank you for being a part of our family.
Hope everyone has a great week, and Stay Hungry Atlanta!
- Brandy Rabbit Boudin
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Three Cheese & Parsley
- Mexican Chorizo
- Black Cherry & Pork
- Lamb Merguez
- English Breakfast
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- Note: These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown)
- Flat Iron Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Smoked Whole Chickens
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
Whole Muscle or Cured
- English Back Bacon (rind on)
- Asian Spiced Lamb
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Saucisson L’ail
- Sorghum & Black Pepper
- Hot Dogs — (Four weeks in a row!)
- Lamb Hot Dogs — (New Retail Item!)
- Veal Mortadella
- Sorghum Cured Pork Belly / Bacon
- Beef Pastrami
- We’re working on this week’s terrines! Please check back!
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints — (candied TST bacon, burnt bourbon sugar ice cream, caramel ripple!)
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! — (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Chocolate LAB (Looking Glass Creamery)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Ellington (Spinning Spider Creamery)
- Check back on Wednesday for any updates from Scott!
- Assorted baguettes & pretzel bread from H&F Bakery
- TRU Bee Honey (Nashville, TN)
- Sorghum Syrup (Hughe’s Farm)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Christmas Lima
- Black Calypso
- Good Mother Stallard
- Chianti Wine Jelly
- Blue Cheese-Stuffed Olives
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles)
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- Assorted Handmade Cutting Boards (Doc’s Woodturning)
- Salami Cutting Boards (Doc’s Woodturning)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Hanging Bacon Scents
- Bacon Wallet
Remember, you can always use our preorder form to reserve your order in advance.