Menu for the Week March 17, 2014 — Supporting TST By Supporting Local Restaurants!
Hello Supporters of Good Meat and Cheese!
Here at The Spotted Trotter we are Always Hungry for good meat and cheese, and, therefore, we are always looking for fantastic places to eat some meaty goodness! How can we possibly decide where to nosh on sausage, salumi, and other delights with so many options here in Atlanta? Well, we dine at places that buy The Spotted Trotter meat and cheeses of course! By supporting restaurants that buy from The Spotted Trotter and other locals businesses, you are supporting us, and we can’t thank you enough.
Personally, we love to start our day off at The Little Tart for some of their amazing Rosemary Ham and cheese croissants, followed by an awesome brunch at Sun In My Belly for their Belly Benedict with our sorghum glazed bacon or for some sausage at Rosebud. Next on our tour is a Caramel Bacon doughnut (just in case you were still hungry!) from Revolution Doughnuts. Lunch usually includes a burger with Bacon or a Sausage from the Flat Iron or The Midway. We then head to Le Petit Marche for a cup of coffee and get a whiff of all The Spotted Trotter meatiness there. For dinner, head to The Shed, Haven, Valenza or Bantam and Biddy where you can always expect a good dinner. Then, if by some chance, you are still hungry, we might suggest you head over to Ammazza or Vesuvius for a drink and snack (a.k.a. pizza with pepperoni). For a more complete list of all the restaurants we service, please take a look at our friends and we will tell’em your coming!
What is your favorite restaurant or market that carries The Spotted Trotter meats or cheeses? Hit us up on Facebook and let us know!
If, the answer to our last question was that it’s not a restaurant, but you’re very own kitchen on a beautiful Sunday morning, then this last piece is for you — Don’t forget, Sunday April 20th is Easter, so make sure you place your orders now for Spring Leg of Lamb and our Delicious Hams! We will have some beautiful meats for Easter Sunday, so get them ordered today!!
Stay Hungry, Atlanta!
- Lamb Merguez
- Irish Bangers
- Rabbit Boudin
- Sweet Hot Italian
- Breakfast Sausage
- Beet Bordelaise
- Mexican Chorizo
- Chicken Currywurst
Primal Cuts / Prepared Items
- These items are available only at the retail shop!
- Dry-Aged Ribeyes (Brasstown and Meyer)
- NY Strip (Brasstown)
- Hanger Steaks (Brasstown)
- Center Cut Pork Chops (Brasstown)
- Quail (Manchester Farms)
- Whole Rabbits (Rabbit Man Farms)
- Creole Smoked Whole Chickens
- Corned Beef
- Magret Moulard Duck Breasts (Hudson Valley)
- Gullah Ham
- Leaf Lard – (Perfect for making biscuits!)
- Chicken Liver with Arkansas Black Apple & Ginger Aspic
- Rabbit Liver with Spicy Mayhaw Aspic
- Duck Liver Pate with Wild Cherry and Clementine
- Pork Rillettes with Herb Butter
Whole Muscle or Cured
- Prosciutto (10 month & 12 month)
- Smoked Guanciale
- Pancetta (Calabrian Chili)
- Pancetta w/ Three Herbs
- Duck Prosciutto
- Pork Chops and Applesauce
- Spanish Chorizo
- Hunter Salami
- Fegatelli Snack Sticks
- Petit Sec Snack Sticks
- Black Pepper Sorghum
- Rosette de Lyon
- Saucisson a L’ail
- Lamb Xuong
- Salami Cotto
- Duck Salami with Pine Nuts
- Hot Dogs
- All Beef
- Pork & Beef
- Veal Bologna
- Gullah Hams
- “The Original” — Sorghum and Cracked Black Pepper
- Pate Gelee
- Spanish Lamb w/Toasted Almonds and Dates
- Spring Rabbit w/Honey Carrot Aspic
- High Road Craft Ice Cream “Frozen Trotter” Pints
- Femur Cut Marrow Bones
- Duck Fat
- Stocks, Ox Tails, and Trotters, Oh My! – (you never know what we have in stock…)
- Sweet Southern
- Peppered Umami
- Stackhouse (Spinning Spider)
- Fortsonia (Nature’s Harmony) (Limited Run)
- Ardi Gasna (Pyrenees Mountains)
- Bayley Hazen Blue (Jasper Hill Farm)
- Big Bloomy (Caly Rd.)
- Georgia Gold (Nature’s Harmony)
- Hunkadora (Prodigal Farm)
- Rocky Battle Blue (Sequatchie Cove)
- Cumberland (Sequatchie Cove)
- Dancing Fern (Sequatchie Cove)
- Bloomsbury (Caramont Farm)
- Assorted baguettes, pretzel bread, and hot dog buns from H&F Bakery
- The Spotted Trotter Citron Curd — New Retail Item!
- The Spotted Trotter Persimmon and Apple Butter — New Retail Item!
- Beautiful Briny Sea Assorted Sea Salts (Atlanta, GA) — New Retail Item!
- TAZA Stone Ground Assorted Chocolates (Somerville, MA) — New Retail Item!
- Bluegrass Bourbon Barrel Foods Soy Sauce (Kentucky) — New Retail Item!
- Roots & Branches Assorted Crackers (Asheville, NC) — New Retail Item!
- Moustard Pommery (Dijon, France) — New Retail Item!
- Traditional Raspberry Candies (Provence, France) — New Retail Item!
- TRU Bee Honey (Franklin, TN)
- Rancho Gordo Beans
- Yellow Eye
- Good Mother Stallard
- Goat Eye
- The Spotted Trotter Artisan T-Shirts (3 styles) — New “Day of the Dead Pig” Design in Store!
- Reusable The Spotted Trotter Grocery Bags (only $3 each!)
- Meat Bucks (Gift Certificates!)
- MEATPAPER Quarterly Periodical
- Flavors Magazine
- Brother Magazine — New Retail Item!
- Assorted On-Topic Hardcover Books (miscellaneous authors)
- Bacon-Themed Accoutrements (assorted)